This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Nickname: “Cat” or “Catty”. Actually, I pretty much listen to everything. Anyway to everything I want to hear;)
Born: March 3rd; in the beautiful Rhineland, Germany.
Studies: Journalism and Communication Studies (University of Vienna); International business administration (University of Vienna).
Occupation: Blogging, freelance [food] photographer & food stylist, writer/ author.
Favorite animal: I am obsessed with cats. But I actually have a cat and a poodle.
Hobbies & other passions: COFFEE. I am a coffee addict. BTW it’s called: “PROCAFFEINATING – the tendency to not start anything until you’ve had a cup of coffee.”
Favorite Food: I don’t have any favorite food, but if I had to choose, I would say strawberry milkhake & french fries.
Travel: I’m a little globetrotter and love to explore new places.
Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I love old movies, but especially the classics of the fabulous Audrey.
Favorite Quote: I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn).
Favorite Plant: Yes, many.
- 2017: Contestant on the German TV cooking show THE TASTE Germany.
- 2018: Top 5 nominees for the maximaCOMEPASS Blogger Award (category Food).
- 2018: 3-time AFBA shortlist nominee.
- 2019: AFBA shortlist nominees.
- 2020: Contestant on German TV Show “Hennssler’s Countdown.”
- 2020: Partner German Week Brisbane.
- Challenges: Palm oil-free & sustainability in the kitchen, household & lifestyle.
- Motto: Good Vibes Only.