Me Myself & I
Nickname: "Cathy" or "Cat". Honestly, I answer to many names or at least I answer to anything, that pleases me 😉
Born: March 3rd in the beautiful Rhineland. (PS: not to be confused with the Ruhr area! People from the Rhineland don't take many things too serious, but there's always an exception from the rule - not kidding!!).
Studies: Journalism and Communication Science (University of Vienna); International Business Administration (University of Vienna).
Profession: PR; Social Media Management; (Corporate) Blogging.
Favorite Pet: I am a self-confessed cat person and a proud owner of a tiny monster called "Polly".
- COFFEE. Yep, I am a Coffee-holic. You won't believe it?! Read this: "PROCAFFEINATING - the tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee." (Seriously, there's not only kind of a tendency to not start anything until I've had a cup of coffee. It has to be at least two cups of coffee 😉 ).
- COOKING and good food. I am a real foodie without any favorite dish. But there's some food I honestly disgust since my childhood. Actually I think, that I was born with a natural aversion to Pasta, Pizza and substandard food in general.
- TRAVELING. I am a little globetrotter. I love to experience new things, new cities, new countries.
- SHOPPING and girls' stuff. Retail Therapy is the best medicine. I am not only a passionate buyer of clothes, handbags and shoes, but also of beauty products and kitchenware.
- LAUGHING. People tend to say about me, that I am always smiling. Yep, that might be true. Just like Audrey Hepburn once said "Laughing is the best calorie burner" 😉
Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's. I am crazy about classic movies. Both nostalgia and glitter makes the world a little better - don't you think?!
Favorite Quote: I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn).